Monday, August 6, 2018

Welcome!

Welcome to Live Amped. This is where I'm going to blog about all of the little tricks I've learned so far in life, and how they can help you out in your daily struggles. As of this writing, I've made it through 27 years of life, with just over 3 of them spent as a parent and a professional writer.




I'll be going over tips and tricks like


  • How to manage stress and energy levels
  • How to exercise with practically no free time
  • How to operate on little sleep
  • How to incorporate learning new skills into your daily routine
  • And much, much more

I'll also be going over my creative processes for writing, with separate tips and process rundowns for when I'm writing for work and when I'm writing fiction for fun. Naturally, I'll also share interesting products I've found along the way, and tell you about the tools of my trade. 

It is my hope that the things I write in this blog, ranging from funny stories to step-by-step guides and everything in between, will help at least one person to live a better life. There's always a way out, there's always hope. If you're willing to get back up and try, if you're willing to exhaust all your avenues then go looking for more, there is always a way to Live Amped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment